Our Fresh Fridges here at 6AM Health hold a variety of items from fresh, healthy bowls to some of the most popular hearty snacks on the market. We all have our preferences, but today I’ll highlight a few of my favorites.
1. Southwest Bowl - I owe a lot to this bowl. In the summer of 2021 I interned as a Business Development Intern at 6AM Health and the Southwest bowl was my go to. We make all of our bowls in our local Woburn kitchen fresh everyday. The bowl consists of quinoa, shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, corn, and shredded cheese. The quinoa and chicken provide a generous portion of protein and the flavors of the toppings help make the taste really pop. A great choice for anyone not looking to sacrifice taste for health. Add as much of the provided chipotle mayo sauce for the perfect tanginess to complement the bowl.
2. Simply Good Jar Salads - At 6AM Health, our partners mean everything to us. We’ve been lucky enough to sustain a strong relationship with Simply Good Jar Salads, a Philadelphia based company that is one of our client favorites. We offer Chicken and Bacon Cobb with Spicy Chipotle Ranch, Ancient Grain Greek with Feta Vinaigrette, Rustic Chicken Caesar, and Basil Pesto Caprese (Pesto lovers this will be the best thing you’ll ever try). The salads provide a burst of flavor and offer a satisfactory portion that won’t leave you wanting to eat 3 more meals at lunchtime like other salads.
3. 6AM Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice - Yes, we have our own juice too! Along with our meals we stock our fridges with our tangy, delicious orange juice. Need a pick-me-up in the morning? Our kiosk is unmanned and allows 24-hour service so feel free to grab a 6AM Health Orange Juice to give you the extra boost you might need after getting into the office.
4. Hillshire Snacking Boards - Everyone loves charcuterie boards. Hillshire Snacking Boards, with meats, cheese cubes, and salted Almonds will make you feel like you’re on a picnic in the middle of the work day. Healthy fats and protein will keep your mind sharp during the toughest parts of your day.
5. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich - Breakfast too? Yes, we provide it all! Our egg sandwiches are served on a sweet, fluffy croissant and are the perfect way to start your morning. After all, who wants to wait in the half-mile long line for the Dunkin drive through? Skip the line, grab an egg sandwich from the Fresh Fridge and enjoy your breakfast with your feet up on your desk.